Database software allows the staff to quickly and easily incorporate and visualize data.
The database is built around several modules:
- The geological module includes reports for geology of a region, stratigraphy, well correlations and lithology.
- Field and well data module include the locations, maps and graphs of all abandoned, active, inactive, water disposal and new wells.
- Reservoir data module includes rock and fluid properties, temperature and pressure surveys, the results of well test analysis and nodal analysis.
- Surface facility module includes pipeline network for production and injection systems and weather conditions.
- Reports module includes all reports done by departments, presentations and maps.
Database software can easily be adapted to any field based on client’s requirements:
- The database management will be given by our experienced staff & partner.
- We help our clients to establish data management system, which allows company’s decision-makers vastly improved data access and effective and optimum planning for production operations.
With the help of our partner company we use the software's based on project’s requirements:
- Petrel & Eclipse (Simulation)
- SMT Kingdom (Geology)
- GeoGraphix (Geology)
- IPM (Prosper, MBAL)
- OFM (Production)
- Kappa (Well test analysis)
- Pipesim & Autocad (Facility design)