Falcon’s Business Process Reengineering is a dramatic change initiative that contains five(5) major steps:
- Refocus company values on customer needs.
- Redesign core processes, often using information technology to enable improvements.
- Reorganize a business into cross-functional teams with end-to-end responsibility for a process.
- Rethink basic organizational and people issues.
- Improve business processes across the organization.
With Falcon’s Business Process Re-engineering you can:
- Increase the speed at which document intensive processes are conducted and reduce associated costs and administrative burdens.
- Add flexibility to organizational processes, allowing your business to scale up or down as required by customer or internal demand.
- Help reduce capital expenditure by reducing the need to invest in the assets required to perform a service internally.
- Minimize document loss and information leakage.
- Utilize electronic document formats more often in internal and customer transactions.
- Improve operational efficiency and customer service levels.
- Mitigate risk by improving compliance to legal standards across the globe.