Business Process Reengineering
Falcon’s Business Process Reengineering is a dramatic change initiative that contains five(5) major steps:
1. Refocus company values on customer needs.
2. Redesign core processes, often using information technology to enable improvements.
3. Reorganize a business into cross-functional teams with end-to-end responsibility for a process.
4. Rethink basic organizational and people issues.
5. Improve business processes across the organization.
With Falcon’s Business Process Re-engineering you can:
Increase the speed at which document intensive processes are conducted and reduce associated costs and administrative burdens.
Add flexibility to organizational processes, allowing your business to scale up or down as required by customer or internal demand.
Help reduce capital expenditure by reducing the need to invest in the assets required to perform a service internally.
Minimize document loss and information leakage.
Utilize electronic document formats more often in internal and customer transactions.
Improve operational efficiency and customer service levels.
Mitigate risk by improving compliance to legal standards across the globe.